Undergraduate Admission Deadlines & Timelines
- Soka University conducts both Early Action and Regular Admission rounds. The application and document deadline for Early Action is November 1st and January 15th for Regular Admission. All required documents must be received by the Office of Admission by the deadline for the round the applicant has applied to be considered for admission.
- Domestic applicants do not have to wait for first semester senior grades before applying.
About Early Action
- Soka University of America provides an Early Action process by which students can receive early notification of acceptance.
- Early Action is non-binding at Soka University of America. Most applicants choosing the Early Action option have high academic qualifications.
- Applicants who are not admitted in the Early Action round may be rolled over to the Regular Admission process for the term in which they applied. At the discretion of the Admission Committee, applicants may be re-assessed with the applicant pool for Regular Admission.
- Students who are denied admission for Early Action may not re-apply for Regular Admission for the same term.
- Should an applicant require more time to complete their application process, it is recommended that they apply for Regular Admission.
For Admitted Students
All admitted students who wish to enroll at Soka University of America must submit a non-refundable $400 (USD) enrollment deposit, on or before May 1st to guarantee their place in the entering class.