Grade Grievance (Graduate)

Students should contact faculty members when there are questions concerning the final grades. The student and the instructor who gave the final grade should resolve disputes, and a satisfactory resolution should be reached through meaningful and respectful dialogue. However, in cases in which satisfactory resolution cannot be achieved, a formal appeal can be made to the Dean of the Graduate School. The student must submit the appeal by the end of the following session.