Refunds and Repayments

Federal aid recipients that withdraw from school may be expected to repay a portion of their financial aid back called a “Return of Title IV Refund.” According to a formula prescribed, any refundable amount used to pay tuition and fees is returned to the appropriate financial aid sources including the Federal student aid programs and/or the Cal Grant Program for California residents. Students may also be required to pay the unearned portion of assistance that was directly disbursed to them. For more information on the Return of Title IV Refunds please visit the Office of Financial Aid or our website