Grade Changes

Once grades have been submitted to the Office of the Registrar, they become final and may be changed only in case of error. An instructor desiring a change of grade must present a written request to the Dean of Faculty. The change will become effective only if the change of grade form has been approved by the Dean of Faculty and filed with the Office of the Registrar by the end of the following session.

Students wishing to appeal a specific grade assigned by the instructor may do so under SUA’s Grade Grievance Policy. No grade changes are permitted after a degree is awarded.