Grade Grievance

Students should contact faculty members when there are questions concerning the final course evaluations. The student and the instructor who gave the final course evaluation should resolve disputes, and a satisfactory resolution should be reached through meaningful and respectful dialogue. However, in cases in which satisfactory resolution cannot be achieved, a formal appeal can be filed through the Academic Standards Committee. The student must submit the appeal by the end of the following session.